Vertiv's new Liebert PS15 Lithium-ion UPS provides Power Protection at the Network Edge
You may have heard about new lithium-ion batteries for uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) but been afraid to take the plunge. Lithium-ion is a giant leap forward in UPS battery technology. It offers several advantages over traditional valve-regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries, including:
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) of 50% or more
- Double the useful life of traditional VRLA batteries.
- Lithium-Ion batteries can endure up to 10x more charge/discharge cycles than VRLA batteries.
- Can operate at higher temperatures with no performance degradation.
Reliable Power & More Runtime with Liebert PS15 UPS
- With advanced pure sine wave output and AVR, the Vertiv Liebert PS15 UPS protects against equipment damage and prevents data loss from power disturbances.
- This UPS offers up to nine minutes of runtime at full-load and up to 20 minutes at half-load – 2-4 times longer than comparable UPS systems.
- An 0.9 output power factor, which means more usable power for connected devices.
- Seven total outlets with three programmable outlets to prioritize critical loads on backup power.
- Quicker recharge times – the Liebert PS15 UPS’s lithium-ion battery can charge to 100% in three hours or less.
- It comes with a rotating LCD display to allow both rack and tower configurations.
Power Protection at the Edge
The Vertiv Liebert PSI5 Lithium-ion UPS provides power protection for critical equipment at the network edge, as well as in distributed IT applications. Its smaller, lighter package makes it an ideal choice for branch locations of stores and banks, schools and office buildings.
CEG offers Vertiv’s full line of Uninterruptable Power Supplies, including the Liebert PS15 Lithium-ion UPS. Contact Us today to protect your edge environment against damaging power surges and costly data loss.