Schneider Electric's Galaxy RPP is the ideal solution to distribute PDU power downstream in data centers, colocation facilities.
Schneider Electric’s newest addition to its Galaxy family of critical power products is the Galaxy Remote Power Panel (RPP) 250 and 400 Amp (208V). This latest offering allows for highly configurable and modular high-density power distribution capacity for data centers and colocation facilities.
Connectivity & Scalability
The Galaxy RPP compliments all 75-500 kVA PDUs and provides connectivity to an end-to-end software platform for remote monitoring and control of critical data center assets. The Galaxy RPP is also easy to install. Its compartmental approach separates monitoring, distribution, and control, giving the customer flexibility to selectively assign access. In short, the Galaxy RPP is tailored to meet the demanding scalability needs of any large data center, delivering maximum flexibility with branch breaker choices you can add quickly as the data center needs change.
Next-level Monitoring with EcoStruxure IT
Galaxy RPP can be monitored with Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ IT software, cloud-based or on-premise data center infrastructure management applications that offer end-to-end power management of your data center. Its unique five-way access panel helps simplify maintenance, reduce downtime, and enhance user safety. And because the Galaxy RPP is EcoStruxure-ready, you can simplify management and services with anytime, anywhere monitoring and service support via smartphone.
Benefits of the Galaxy RPP
- Compact design and front access deliver footprint savings and support multiple installation options
- Improved customer safety and simplified access with a unique five-way access panel
- Reduced downtime with built-in reliability due to factory-installed and tested Square D panelboards and breakers
- Enhanced availability with remote monitoring of power and breaker status
- Better control over assets with data analysis and data trending
- Enables easy monitoring and RPP management with EcoStruxure IT’s cloud-based software suite.
- Simplified management and services with anytime, anywhere monitoring and service support via smartphone.
Partner with CEG to Ensure Critical Power
With its compact footprint and connectivity into EcoStruxure, the Galaxy RPP is the ideal solution to distribute PDU power downstream in data centers and colocation facilities. CEG is proud to partner with both Schneider Electric and APC in addressing our clients’ critical power needs. In addition, CEG is one of an elite few data center solution providers that have the distinction of being a Schneider Electric Certified Service Sales Partner.
Please reach out to me. I’d be happy to assist you in deciding which Galaxy Remote Power Panel is best for your critical environment. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or CLICK HERE to read more about this new product.