Rugged, single-phase UPS is designed for industrial power infrastructures, harsh environments
Eaton’s Ferrups uninterruptible power supply has been around for over 25 years and regarded as the workhorse that provides clean and reliable power to mission critical and industrial applications. In Q4 of last year, Eaton launched the first successor to this legacy product – the Ferrups FX UPS. It is the first model available in this new line of connected industrial power infrastructure.
The Ferrups FX UPS supports extended runtime and provides rugged, IIoT-ready protection for industrial power infrastructure. This updated and revitalized edition is ideal for harsh power environments where traditional uninterruptible power supply models are susceptible to power surge events.
- Oil and gas
- Military deployments
- 911 centers
- Machinery automation
Legacy UPS Reliability Meets Modern Connectivity
The Eaton Ferrups FX3100 UPS is a ferroresonant transformer-based backup power solution that combines the reliability expected of an industrial UPS with the connectivity required for an IIoT-driven marketplace. It has a simplified, yet enhanced standard featured set. It can be configured to support numerous runtimes and deployments, as well as multiple output receptacle options. The FX3100 also features updated wall mount bypass designs for efficient maintenance of the UPS. These expanded and updated features make this new power solution an ideal upgrade for existing Ferrups customers.
- Option to custom-build the Ferrups FX to meet your industrial needs
- User-replaceable receptacle panels allow you to make updates (technician not required)
- Magnetized Remote Control Display (RCD) can be detached for increased user flexibility
- LED status bar provides visual diagnostics in all environments
- Transformer-based design is compatible with most Industrial loads and applications
- Industrial Gateway and Gigabit Network Cards provide cybersecurity protection and power quality connectivity
- PredictPulse remote monitoring allows you to predict power component failure with cloud-based analytics
Partner with CEG to Ensure Critical Power
CEG is proud to partner with Eaton to address our customers’ industrial power needs. We’d welcome the opportunity to help you decide what UPS system is right for your critical environment or determine if it’s time to upgrade your existing Ferrups solution. Read Eaton's Ferrups FX UPS product brochure and CONTACT US today to learn more and get the discussion started!