CEG Corporate Policy - Pandemic COVID-19
With the outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) now considered a Global Pandemic Virus by the World Health Organization, it is appropriate for CEG to share it’s response plan. Please know that our first concern is for the health and well being of our team members and their families. Please click here to read what CEG is doing to ensure the health of our customers and partners.
- All corporate travel (by mass transit such as airplane, train, bus, etc.) should be cancelled until May 15, 2020 or further notice. Please work with carriers and other travel providers to preserve the value of prepaid travel to the extent possible under available relaxed refund and exchange rules. You should follow all travel guidance provided by the USA CDC referenced here.
- Anyone that travels internationally for business or leisure should self-isolate for at least 14 days upon return and before any in-person interaction with another employee.
- You are encouraged to telecommute and take advantage of and leverage the collaboration technologies that we have available such as Microsoft Teams. Employees should minimize face-to-face interactions with outside vendors and suspend all in-person group meetings/conventions and events until further notice.
- We serve the mission critical space and may be requested to a client site to assist with mission critical systems and infrastructure. Any meeting that requires you to be face-to-face to ensure the reliability and resiliency of a client's infrastructure shall be approved by a department head. Information on the client's COVID-19 protocols shall be obtained in advance in order to ensure compliance as well as assess if any additional safety measures should be taken.
- For our employees that work from an office, you must follow all CDC guidelines. If you believe you are sick stay home. If you are symptomatic seek immediate medical attention.
- If you are sick or have been in direct contact with someone who is sick you should self-isolate for at least 14 days before any in-person interaction with another employee.
- Employees should adhere to recommended hand washing and other disinfecting protocols and follow any advice or directive provided by local officials and government authorities. We will provide anti-bacterial bottles at each office where available.
- No outside vendors should be allowed in the office without seeking a status of health. See Health Questionnaire below.
- If there are any questions please direct them to Mike McClain, CEO, or Steve Hoffman, Director of Human Resources.