Integrated Data Center Infrastructure Management from CEG
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software enables operations managers to identify, locate, visualize, and manage all physical data center assets, quickly provision new equipment, and confidently plan capacity for future growth. DCIM tools can also help control energy costs, improve data center design, and increase operational efficiency.
Whether you are managing daily equipment deployments, ensuring that power and cooling infrastructures are operating reliably or managing complex metrics to validate operational performance and energy efficiency, CEG can provide you with an integrated DCIM solution that offers detailed access to real-time information – all on a single pane of glass. This information will allow you to fully utilize existing infrastructure resources, while alerting you to trouble before it causes downtime.
CEG’s Integrated DCIM Solution
- Accurately track all assets across all critical infrastructure
- Quickly see space, power, network connectivity, and cooling capacity
- Manage, validate, and report on change requests and work orders
- Reduce downtime and find stranded capacity with complete power monitoring
- See 3D views that display everything from a bird’s-eye view of the data center floor
- Secure cabinets with electronic door locks, auditing, surveillance, and role-based permissions
- Boost energy efficiency, reduce costs, and drive energy-saving initiatives
- Intelligent monitoring to help you maintain the health of your data center
- Manage power and network connectivity with visual trace routes, cable measurements, and port connectivity