StruxureWare for Data Centers
CEG is a Certified Elite Partner and an Advanced Solution Provider for the StruxureWare product. This means our team of data center experts has achieved the highest level of certification and training for StruxureWare implementation in your facility. StruxureWare for Data Centers is a management and monitoring software suite designed to collect and manage data about a data center’s assets, resource use and operation status throughout the data center life cycle. This information is integrated and applied in ways that help managers optimize the data center’s power usage effectiveness (PUE) and meet IT, business and service oriented goals. From IT assets to racks, rows, rooms and buildings, StruxureWare for Data Centers delivers the right information to the right users at the right time. Contact IIS Group for a consultation to find the best StruxureWare solution for your specific needs.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert. A vendor-neutral, scalable monitoring software which collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network. StruxureWare Data Center Expert provides an efficient way for organizations to monitor their company-wide multi-vendor physical infrastructure: power, cooling, security, and environment. Real-time monitoring, user-defined reports and graphs, and instant fault notification and escalation enable quick assessment and resolution of critical infrastructure events.
- StruxureWare Data Center Operation. Instant overview of data center operations through inventory management, PUE calculator, real-time device alarms, and location-based drill-down.
- Data Center Operation: Capacity. Infrastructure capacity planning and optimization via shared data center model, enabling efficient equipment provisioning and right-sizing of your data center.
- Data Center Operation: Cooling Optimize. Dynamically eliminates hot spots and saves energy through intelligent cooling control.
- Data Center Operation: IT Optimize. Reduce IT system energy usage through in-depth optimization of server utilization for increased data center performance.
- Data Center Operation: Server Access. Full server life cycle access and power cycling for remote management.
- Data Center Operation: Change. Workflow management allows for easily tracking and executing moves, adds and changes of equipment in the data center.
- Data Center Operation: Energy Efficiency. Full insight into energy usage costs as well as current & historical energy efficiency analysis for the facility, identifying efficiency losses and enabling improved PUE/DCiE values at subsystem level.
- Data Center Operation: Energy Cost. Cost analysis of energy use on a kW/h basis, detailed to the rack level, for calculating cost of energy consumption for specified equipment and aid in charge back and efficient budgeting.
- Data Center Operation: Insight. Customizable report generator for monitoring data center power and capacity utilization as well as key performance indicators.
- Data Center Operation: Mobile. Handheld, wireless bar-code scanner for viewing, creating & instantly synchronizing changes to data center operations on the go.
- Data Center Operation: VIZOR. View key data center capacity parameters on power, cooling, space, and network as well as high level values on data center utilization on your smart phone or tablet.
- StruxureWare Building Operation. Based on APC’s industry leading Building Automation systems, but tailored to the specific application of cooling system automation for facility HVAC experts and mechanical engineering teams.
- StruxureWare Portal. Provides transparency to data center key performance indicators and business metrics.
- StruxureWare Resource Advisor. Online sustainability and energy management tool for secure access to your energy and environmental data, reports and summaries to drive energy and sustainability programs.