RLE Technologies is a rapidly growing, globally recognized leader in fluid leak detection and critical facilities monitoring equipment. The Company is the global provider of Triad raised floor and containment products, SeaHawk leak detection, Falcon facility monitoring solutions, and Raptor system integration products. Since 1984, RLE's wired and wireless monitoring systems have provided peace of mind for facility stakeholders and over 17 million feet of their patented leak detection cable is installed in facilities worldwide. RLE’s products are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
In 2017, RLE Technologies integrated the Triad Floors product line into its portfolio of data center airflow management and facility monitoring solutions. From raised floor panels to server rack blanking panels and underfloor plenum panels, RLE's complete product portfolio enables CEG to work with you and the specific parameters of your facility to create a solution that addresses all your airflow needs.
Raised Floor and Containment Products
- Airflow Floor Panels - Why install outdated flooring panels when you can choose a solution that works to improve your facility’s airflow? RLE's chamfer and slotted panels both include patented stratification fins that direct chilled air exactly where it needs to be to balance airflow and eliminate hot spots in any facility. RLE also offers hybrid panels for the tightest quarters, allowing users to reduce the aisles in their data centers from 4' wide to 3' wide.
- Raised Floor Monitoring - Raised floor monitoring (RFM) panels combine RLE’s patented WiNG wireless monitoring technology with Triad’s high quality raised floor panels. Ideal for differential pressure and airflow monitoring and compatible with RLE’s complete suite of WiNG sensors, RFM panels keep reliable, quality monitoring tucked safely within your raised floor panels.
- Grommets - Plugging holes is one of the easiest ways to improve airflow and efficiency in any raised floor environment. If air can escape through holes in a raised floor you limit the effectiveness of containment and decrease your facility’s cooling efficiency. RLE’s patent-pending fire-rated foam grommets seal holes in raised floors and show an immediate efficiency return.
- Blanking Panels - Effective airflow management doesn’t simply begin and end with flooring panels. Blanking panels are an affordable way to prevent hot and cold air from mixing and ensure cold air stays at the front of the server cabinets where it belongs.
Fill empty spaces in the front of your racks and keep cold air where it should be - at the front of the rack space. RLE's Blanking Panels are a proven, cost effective way to maintain proper airflow in your server racks.
RLE’s SeaHawk leak detection solutions are engineered to provide unparalleled protection against any form of conductive fluid that might threaten your facility. The line includes fluid sensing cable and spot detectors as well as the monitoring devices and accessories to support them.
RLE offers two types of controllers to fit your specific needs: zone controllers, which will simply notify you if there is a leak anywhere along the length of a sensing cable, and distance-read controllers, which will use the cable to pinpoint the leak within inches to assure fast response time in larger areas.
The SeaHawk Product Matrix is a great resource for those who may not be sure which RLE product best suits their needs. Also play around with these helpful calculators to determine your needs.
Click here for SeaHawk Product Matrix
Click here for Sensing Cable Calculator
Click here for Cost of Doing Nothing
Distance-read Leak Detection Controllers
RLE’s distance-read controllers are ideal for protecting larger spaces from conductive fluid leaks, especially when the cable is not readily visible – such as under a raised floor.
These controllers pinpoint where along the length of an RLE sensing cable a leak is occurring, so you can quickly take action and avoid damage. Our controllers and cable are fast, notifying the right people within seconds of a detected leak.
Zone Leak Detection Controllers
If you need to protect a small area against fluid leaks, a zone controller may be the solution for you. These cost-effective controllers notify you almost instantly when any conductive fluid touches an attached RLE sensing cable or spot detector. In a small space where your sensing cable is easily visible, you can quickly locate the leak and take action before the leak causes any damage.
Sensing Cables for Leak Detection Systems
RLE’s conductive fluid sensing cable provides optimal protection for your facility when you don’t know exactly where fluid infiltration might occur.
By running a cable around the perimeter of a room and/or in a serpentine pattern under a floor, you know whenever as little as a dropper-full of water touches that cable. RLE’s patented design assures fast response time while minimizing or eliminating false alarms due to dust, debris, or other objects on the cable.
Spot Detectors for Leak Detection Systems
There are a few predictable locations for leaks to occur. If you are checking for leaks in drip pans or floor drains, RLE’s fluid spot detectors are an ideal solution. They will identify leaks and notify the right people to take action.
Non-sensing cable (NSC) is used to extend a control panel’s leader cable to an area where sensing cable is needed. It also bridges lengths of sensing cable through areas where sensing is not required. The NSC does not affect the accuracy of readings or limit the amount of sensing cable that can be connected to a control panel.
Framed Reference Map
Used in conjunction with a SeaHawk distance read controller, a reference map allows users to cross-reference the distance to a leak, as displayed on their controller, with an actual physical location on a floor plan map. This 11-inch x 14-inch (28cm x 37cm) framed map helps identify the precise location of a leak.
RLE’s Falcon Facilities Monitoring Systems provide facility managers with complete peace of mind against environmental threats such as temperature, humidity, fluid leaks, pressure, airflow, smoke, and much more.
Server Room & Facility Monitoring Equipment
At CEG, we believe your monitoring solution should fit your facility; not the other way around. The wired and wireless monitoring solutions proved to us by RLE are infinitely flexible and vendor and integration neutral – so we can tailor a solution to fit your application.
Stand-alone, web-enabled monitoring and notification for critical facilities. The FMS Expansion Card A enables the user to add an additional 12 analog inputs and eight relay outputs to an FMS. Expansion Card B can add an additional 24 digital inputs (normally open or normally closed) to an FMS.
Wired Sensors for Facility Monitoring Systems
Wired sensors expand the functionality of an F200 or FMS monitoring system. RLE offers a wide variety of sensors and accessories designed to accommodate diverse applications. Please CONTACT CEG to learn more about specific wired solutions.
Wireless Building Monitoring System Products
Why choose wireless?
Wireless systems provide many advantages over traditional hard-wired monitoring systems. Users immediately benefit from reduced installation costs – electricians and conduit are not necessary for a wireless installation.
Why choose RLE's WiNG?
WiNG is RLE’s new wireless monitoring solution. It is a robust, responsive, feature-rich, cost-effective solution for the data center and critical environment marketspace.
- It features a battery life that is second-to-none: up to 12 years at room temperatures.
- It has an industry-leading transmission range: up to 600′ indoor, direct line of sight. Range extenders (WiNG-RXT) add up to 1,000′ direct line of sight range to a WiNG system.
- Open protocols for unlimited integration via Modbus, BACnet, and SNMP.
- There are no recurring fees. Once you buy the device it’s all yours, and firmware updates that add new features are always free.
- WiNG boasts greater than 98% packet transmission accuracy – real time, accurate data at your fingertips!
Wireless Sensors for Facility Monitoring
Wireless sensors are an outstanding way to keep tabs on environmental conditions in locations where it is unsightly, inconvenient, or simply impossible to run a wired sensor. WiNG wireless sensors are revolutionizing the marketspace, one sensor at a time. WiNG sensors feature:
- A battery life up to 12 years at room temperature
- Up to 600 feet indoor, direct line of sight transmission range
- 98% packet transmission accuracy
- A compact footprint