Data Center Raised Floor Grommet
RLE Grommets Provide Immediate Airflow Improvements, ROI
Plugging holes is one of the easiest ways to improve airflow and efficiency in any raised floor environment. If air can escape through holes in a raised floor you limit the effectiveness of containment and decrease your facility’s cooling efficiency.
Filling cutouts in raised floors with grommets will result in improved airflow and efficiency. Filling cutouts with Split Integral Floor Grommets from RLE Technologies will take airflow improvements to the next level!
What Set’s RLE’s Grommets Apart?
RLE’s patent-pending foam grommet seals better and prevents air from passing through the grommet significantly better than the leading competitor’s grommet. How much better? When tested against the leading competitor, 50% LESS air escaped the RLE grommets. Drop in an RLE grommet and see an immediate improvement in air loss.
RLE Grommets feature:
- Foam composition seals better and lets less air escape than the leading competitor
- Split design is easy to insert around any size cable bundle in existing cutouts
- Fulfills best practice guidelines for data center containment scenarios
- Flame rated to meet facility safety requirements
- 4 screws provided to ensure a secure installation
Stocked & Ready to Ship
CEG can immediately provide you with 6″ round grommets in any quantity you may need. Additional sizes currently in progress:
- 4”x6” rectangular grommet
- 25”x6” rectangular grommet
- 6”x6” square grommet
- 4″ round grommet
6″ Round Grommet Specifications
Overall Size: 7.5” x 1.75” (19.05cm x 4.45cm)
Weight: 7.4oz (210g)
Height Above Floor: 0.25” (0.635cm)
Hole Cut Diameter: 6.0” (15.24cm)
- Minimum: 5.78” (14.68cm)
- Maximum: 6.22” (15.8cm)
Usable Cable Area: 15.9 in2 (102.6 cm2)
- Frame: Polypropylene; 20% Talc filled
- Foam: Ensolite SF0
- Frame: UL94 H-B
- Foam: UL94 HF-1
Compatibility: Compatible with all new and existing raised floor systems
Country of Origin: United States of America